Dedicated to sustainability and responsible commercial practices, Sports & Leisure Group respects the United Nations Global Compact. Sports & Leisure Group requires its suppliers to maintain a corporate policy that will respect the commitments of the United Nations Global Compact by applying in their company and to their own suppliers the ten principles of the Global Compact listed below, which the Supplier undertakes to abide by:
1) Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
2) Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3) Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
4) The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
5) The effective abolition of child labour; and
6) The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7) Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8) Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
9) Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.